The 1st annual conference of the Hamburger Kreis für Sanierungs- und Insolvenzsteuerrecht e.V. took place on June 03, 2016 at the Hotel Hafen Hamburg and met with a remarkable response. Many insolvency administrators, tax officials, tax and insolvency judges from all over the Federal Republic gathered for the first major event since the association was founded in January 2016. The top-class speakers from Germany and Austria addressed current topics from practice in their expert presentations. In his welcoming address, the Senator of Justice of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, Dr. Till Steffen, praised the commitment of the Hamburg Circle with its goal of better dovetailing insolvency and tax law nationwide.
On this overview page you can find all relevant information about the 1st annual conference as well as photos of the event.
Presentations of the speakers
- Presentation of Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Sabine Barbara Kanduth-Kristen for download in PDF format
- Presentation by Prof. Dr. Andreas Piekenbrock, EWS 2016, 181 in PDF format to download
- Presentation by Prof. Dr. Harald Jatzke in PDF format to download
- Presentation of Prof. Dr. Godehard Kayser in PDF format to download
- Presentation of Prof. Dr. Roland Ismer in PDF format to download
Press release of the 1st annual meeting
INDat Report Issue 04-2016, 29.06.2016:
Mood of optimism for the Queen Mary 2
Insolvency Portal, 10.06.2016:
1st annual conference of the Hamburger Kreis meets with great response nationwide
INDat Report online, 05.06.2016:
1st Annual Conference of the Hamburg Circle for Restructuring and Insolvency Tax Law (Video)